Maximum six students in the classroom.
In this class, you will build confidence and more information about shading, drawing, and design.
We are refining intermediate engraving skills and taking them to the next level.
- Learn how to plan for fine shading lines and where to apply them.
- Learn to draw scrolls and execute a project from zippo light to a knife.
- Gold inlay and overlay techniques.
- Deep Relief engraving for backgrounds.
- Techniques to finish the scroll and what you can apply for the background.
Wedding band or a pendant
All tools and materials included.
Completion of the Hand Engraving I course or instructor approval is required.
An understanding of proper tool sharpening and basic engraving techniques.